Started in 1995, TorontoRentals.com has evolved into one of Canada’s largest apartment rental sites. Thousands of people a day from almost every country in the world visit our website looking for apartments, houses, condos, townhouses and other homes to rent.
Get your units rented for a fraction of the cost of print advertising, plus we provide prospective renters with a Photo Tour of your property, allowing them to take a virtual walkthrough of the unit.
Here is what it includes:
- Floor plans drawn by us if you don't have them, or we will enhance existing floor plans with dimensions, colour, texture, shadowing and more.
- Up to 12 interior photos. An arrow is programmed to move around the floor plan to indicate where each photo was taken.
- Up to 20 photos of the amenities, laundry room, lobby, nearby stores, exterior of the building and/or whatever else complements the building.
- A detailed description of all the building's features.
- Your company's information and a link that directs traffic to your own website.
- A 360-degree panorama of the largest room of each suite or unit.
- A link to Google Maps, Google Street View and Facebook.
- Monthly updates on vacancies, prices and specials.
- A log in service where you can view the details of your buildings, which lists traffic stats, current costs, active and non-active listings, and more (optional).
- A custom-made exterior sign advertising your phone number and/or the web address to the Photo Tour mentioned above (optional).
All you need is a clean, empty unit and we'll take care of the rest.
We invest to rank higher and more often on all the major search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing and MSN. We run ads in many of the major newspapers. Since we don't charge for our signs, many of our clients take advantage of having signs outside of their building with our web address and a link directly to their listing.