Pros- right next to Mount Pleasant Go Train, and bus and Go bus Terminal, you can literally work anywhere and family members can get to universities and colleges. Beautiful kitchen, large space, corner unit, 2 baths, 2 parking, newer neighbourhood, newer building.
Cons - no utility included, cars are parked outside in the winter, no pools, or gym.
Add all utilities and tenant's insurance; your bi-weekly AFTER tax income must be $2400 to qualify.
Only offers for February or March 1st will be accepted.
Landlords pay brokerages to find good tenants. There is no cost to you to work with Joss and no Realtor is allowed to work with tenants who are already visiting with other realtors. Joss can show you all listings on Realtor.ca if you qualify.
You must let Joss know how you qualify FIRST in order to view:
1. Must have legal photo id (as well as work permits, PR papers)
2. Must have a job letter showing BI-WEEKLY income AFTER tax that cover the full rent plus utilities.
3. Must pay for Equifax Credit Report and know your Score- 720 and over is ideal, if there is no credit score, even from another country then you
4. Must have a guarantor with a qualifying job letter and credit report who is able to pay their own debts plus your rent, if not then you
5. Will have to offer 12 months plus last month's rent in advance by Canadian bank draft.
**no exceptions to any scenario.
Pictures may be from sample units to give you a feel of design, layout, finishes, kitchen type.
Right at Home Realty
Toronto and Area
(416) 564 3605