Spacious corner 2 bedroom 2 bathroom waterfront condo for rent beginning November 1st (earlier may be considered, if required) at the luxurious and recently developed (2015) Westlake condos, phase III building (2212 Lake Shore Blvd West), at the intersection of Lake Shore Blvd West and Parklawn Road in this thriving community close to nestled close to downtown. This near 20th-floor corner unit with floor-to-ceiling windows features a large wrap around balcony that gives views of downtown Toronto with breathing wide open view of Humber Park and Lake Ontario below.
Available November 1st, 2018, imagine yourself living in one of Toronto's hottest growing communities, only minutes from downtown at one end and one of Toronto's premier shopping centres (Sherway Gardens) on the other. With a variety of shops at your fingertips and access to the highway less than 2 minutes from the parking garage, you'll be spoiled with convenience. After gyming at the amazing Club W facilities that feature a gym, pool, hot tubs, sauna, yoga studio, and more, you can escape and take a stroll in the pristine Humber Park directly in front of the building and forget you're even in the city!
Take a virtual tour of the unit style in 2212 Lake Shore Blvd West (exact same layout/floorplan as this unit, along with floor and wood and countertop colours): https://real.vision/2212-lake-shore-blvd-1701
- Competitively priced recently developed (2015) 802 sq. ft condo
- 2 Bedrooms, both with floor-to-ceiling windows (1 bedroom has attached bathroom with tub)
- 2 Bathrooms (one with deep bathtub for relaxing baths & other with large tiled shower)
- Full kitchen with granite countertops and dishwasher, including an island for more cooking space
- Spacious living/dining area with fantastic views of Lake Ontario
- Large 245 sq. ft balcony, ideal for hosting and sitting with Lake Ontario as your backdrop, that wraps around the unit (corner unit)
- Great building security and 24/7 concierge
- New in-unit laundry
- One parking space included, in the easily accessible secure underground garage
- One spacious storage unit included, located in the secure storage room (accessible only with unit fob)
- Guest suites within the building with great prices for any of your visitors looking to stay in the building
- Easily accessible visitor parking with easy-to-use (yet secure) entry system
- Access to TTC directly in front of building (TTC streetcar stop (501)) with ongoing discussion of new GO station potential being built mere metres away (old Christie's lot) and close to Billy Bishop and Pearson Intl airports
- Walk Score: 82
- ESSO, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro (grocery), TD Bank, Scotiabank, BMO, LCBO, Panago, Sunset Grill all located in/directly alongside the building, with some accessible through P1 parking level (don't even leave the building on those cold winter days!)
- Humber Park in front of building with great trails for walking or relaxing by the swan ponds, beaches, and picnic areas with a ton of community activities happening including Saturday morning markets, concerts, and more
- Free and complete access to rooftop patio, BBQ area, and all of the Club W facilities including indoor swimming pool with fireplace, hot tub, fitness centre, yoga studio, spa eucalyptus steam room and sauna, meditation and multi-purpose room, massage therapy rooms, sports lounge, private theatre, children's craft centre, business centre, grand party room, juice bar, and more
Contact (email/text/call) [email protected] or (647) 641-2727 anytime for more details or to arrange a viewing.