AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 1st.
ALL INCLUSIVE. INTERNET INCLUDED.
Two bedrooms available; Bedroom 2, a multi-level room with large windows that allow plenty of light into the room, is $700/month and Bedroom 7, has been recently renovated and freshly painted, is $600/month.
Located on Calderwood Drive across the street from St. Lawrence College (SLC) This large and beautiful home is rented by the room to students of St Lawrence College and Queen’s University. We are looking for suitable tenants to join this great house. It is located across the street from St. Lawrence College on Calderwood Drive, and it is loaded with features, such as:
• Bright and beautiful bedrooms that create a warm and spacious environment, with authentic hardwood floors and trim. (Note: bedroom photos are with lights off)
• Furnished living room and kitchen (common areas)
• Two full 3-piece bathrooms, including a gorgeous Jacuzzi tub and natural skylights
• Exposed timber-frame structure throughout, which gives a chalet-type feel to the home
• High efficiency gas heating and central air conditioning
• Two kitchen areas with plenty of cupboard space and storage for everyone
• A unique living dining-area layout with a built in timber- framed kitchen table
• High efficiency hot water on demand, so you’ll never have a cold shower
• On site laundry facility
• The property backs onto parkland instead of other houses
• A converted garage for additional storage space
• Parking is limited but available for an additional fee
The rooms are available on yearly leases. Come and see for yourself that this is one of the finest houses available to students in the area.
Please call or text 613-888-8373 or email for more information or to arrange a viewing. Thanks!