STUDENTS: BEAUTY RENO'D 4 BR TOWNHOME IN GREAT LOCATION
This townhouse has undergone a renovation 1.5 years ago that includes new cosmetic features: new kitchen cabinets, new paint, all new laminate flooring, all new light fixtures, new bathtubs, vanities, mirrors, faucets in all bathroom areas. Everything in this unit has been updated! More pictures are to come, the unit will be complete and ready students to move in May 1, 2017 on a 12-month lease.
Here are the details of the property:
– Near Windermere and Adelaide. Townhouse is on bus route that goes directly into Alumni Hall and Natural Science on campus. The house is in the middle of Masonville Mall and the Western University gates on Richmond street. On a direct bus to Natural Science and Alumni Hall.
– There are four bedrooms in this townhouse. One is on the main floor (not a basement) and 3 are on the top floor. The master bedroom has a double closet and half ensuite washroom.
– The kitchen appliances have been recently updated and include an oven, fridge, and microwave. The kitchen has floor to ceiling windows that let in a lot of natural light.
– There is a huge open common area in the main floor that has a fireplace, and a dining area. There is also large windows that let in a ton of light and the back of the houses faces the river and forest which is a great view.
– There is a full bathroom with a tub on the upper floor, a half ensuite bathroom attached to the master bedroom, and a half bathroom (with free laundry units inside) on the main floor.
– This house has forced central heating/air conditioning, parks 1+1 cars (full attached garage access), lots of visitor parking, free landscaping/snow removal, and comes
$560/person/month (560 * 4 tenants = $2240/month) all-inclusive with laundry, parking (2), snow removal and grass cutting. Tenants would be responsible for internet.