Spacious and bright 900 square-foot one-bedroom basement apartment, in the beautiful neighborhood of Clarkson! Main intersection Truscott and Winston Churchill Blvd, 22 minutes from Downtown Toronto by non-stop GO train, 2 mins walk to bus 29 and bus 45, and 2 min drive access to QEW highway.
Apartment features include a separate entrance, one bedroom, huge living room, hardwood floor throughout the entire apartment, kitchen, separate laundry room, cabinets, plenty of closet space, 2-parking. The owner of the house lives upstairs.
- Good hygiene /cleanliness, absolutely NO SMOKING and No Drugs. No recreational or medical marijuana is grown or consumed on the premises by tenant
- Rent is $1,300 per month plus 35% utilities (Gas, Hydro, Water). Internet and cable are not included
- Apartment availability is flexible, for a minimum of one year lease agreement; 1st Month and Last Month Required
- Rental application, Valid ID, credit check report, employment letter, references, and Police clearance/criminal record check - all required
We are very clean people and only clean people will suit our dynamic. There is no traffic noise. This rental is for ONE person only. We are looking for a single professional, minimal cooking please. We look forward to meeting you :)
Internet and cable not included in rent.
Requirements: Valid ID, Proof of employment, Job references /2 recent pay stubs, Previous landlord references, Police clearance/criminal record check, First & Last month deposit. Good hygiene/ Cleanliness, absolutely NO SMOKING and No Cannabis/Drugs.
• Minimum one year contract
Price: $1,300 + 35% utilities. First and last. Apartment availability is flexible.
We look forward to meeting you :)