Hi there, I'm looking for a roommate to share a modern & luxury 2 bedroom condo on Kenaston Gardens.
• Unfurnished spacious bedroom (12.4' x 9.3') with a large wardrobe with double mirrored sliding doors. Look out to a small garden (not your neighbour's room).
• Ensuite 4-piece bathroom with bathtub filled with natural light (imagine brushing teeth in a sun-filled bathroom :D). As shown in the main photo.
• Hardwood floor. Excellent quality stainless appliances include dishwasher, fridge, stove, ensuite laundry.
• Corner unit. 9' ceiling. Open balcony with outdoor seating accessible from the living room.
• Amenities include exercise room, party room, visitor parking, guest suites, media room, bicycle storage, concierge (COVID rules applicable).
• Rest of the condo is fully furnished.
Location (a lot of things in the area!):
• 1min walk (120 meters) to Bayview subway station. 30-40mins subway to Union Station during rush hour. 2kms subway to more places on Yonge St - Goodlife, Cineplex, more cafes, bars, restaurants and bubble tea places.
• Minutes drive to Highway 401/404.
• Across the road from Bayview Village Shopping Centre - Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers, Starbucks, restaurants, fast food, banks and library.
• Parks nearby for walks.
• Female, late 30s, busy professional working Downtown. Non-smoker. No pets.
• Home to me is a peaceful and quiet place to relax and wind down.
• A few things I love - hearty food, photography, hiking, Lego, traveling, design, films (TIFF anybody?).
• Looking for a respectful female roommate, who keeps the place clean & tidy, and pays rent on time.
• One person only. Non-smoker. No pets.
• Rent is $1,300 all inclusive (i.e. A/C, hydro, water and high speed internet). First and last months rent (last month as deposit).
• Room available on/after Nov 1st, 2020.
• Please message me and tell me a little bit about yourself (e.g. your profession, interests, when are you looking for to move in and for how long).
Thanks for taking time to read through the ad. If the ad is up, the room is still available.
I know accommodation is a big decision so feel free to contact me for any queries :)