Bright, clean, spacious two large bedrooms with two full bathrooms, high ceiling, built in closets, spacious hall, high end separate private side entrance, basement apartment in prestigious Joshua Creek. The spacious hall attached to the kitchen has space for a TV area to relax and also for dining (dining table).
• Upgraded new top of the class stone exterior; new paved stamped concrete driveway; new paved stamped concrete path with beautiful stairs to basement entrance connected to a beautiful new backyard patio.
• Walking distance to public transportation, shopping, parks, trails, community centre, library, shopping centres etc.
• Safe, quiet, excellent neighbourhood.
• Great location: minutes from Go Station; bus stand, Sheridan College, Costco, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Walmart, Super Store, Longos, Food Basics, Freshco, other grocery stores, restaurants, QEW, 403, 407.
• Probably the best lease in its class.
• Above ground windows with window coverings
• High quality ceramic floor tiles throughout apartment
• Five full size energy efficient appliances: stove, fridge, washer, dryer, microwave
• Central A/C; Heating
• Parking available
• Access to very large lawn; patio, fenced in backyard; professional landscaping .
• $ 1,900 (One-year lease required).
No smoking, no pets due to allergies
First and last and post-dated cheques required.
Credit check, references, employment letter and rental application are mandatory.
Perfect for professionals, students
Virtual tour available if interested.
Availability - Negotiable.
If interested, Email/ Text, Call (647) 550-1181