🏡 In prime location, Ritson and Adelaide area. Move in ready 🏡
*Public park with playground, baseball field, soccer field and hall across the street.
*City transit and smart center nearby (grocery/variety, banks, gym, gas, hospital, Oshawa clinic, YMCA, and Costco).
*8 min drive to Durham College/University.
📝 Room details:
* 1 large bedroom for rent on the main floor. The bedroom comes fully furnished/or unfurnished upon request.
* The bedroom has 2 large windows bring in lots of light. Well heated in the winter and central air.
* Closet space is 6ft long that is perfect for hanging all of your clothes and a convenient upper storage shelf.
* Dresser, vanity, bed, lamp, ceiling fan light, tv with vhs/dvd player and bedside table.
* Shared kitchen, living room, and bathroom are also on the main floor. The kitchen is fully equipt and there is a mini fridge and shared main fridge/freezer.
* 1 parking spot available in the driveway.
* Unlimited Internet.
* Utilities included.
💬 A little bit about myself:
Hi, my name is Brian. I'm a single working dad that has my a 10 year old child every other weekend and visits 1 day per week. But with the pandemic, I have been self isolating as a precaution for the last month.
I'm friendly, hardworking and easy to get along with.
I'm looking for a respectable and responsible roommate.
* 1st and last required. ( 1st months rent will be required to hold rental. Last months rent will be due on the day upon signed agreement.
* I am requesting a letter of employment, and a reference check provided from your last landlord.
🧼 Safe and Symptom/Covid Free Environment 🤲
Phone interviews to be completed prior to any showing, and standard PPE (mask and sanitize prior to entering home).