This 4 bedroom apartment pictured here is in a luxurious Heritage building that was completely restored in 2014 and won The Ottawa Architectural Conservation Award of Excellence by the City of Ottawa. This very bright and spacious 2-storey unit is in a secure building only minutes to Ottawa University Campus. Walking distance to major shopping areas on Rideau Street and the Byward Market, and nestled in a beautiful heritage area of Sandy Hill between the Canal and the Rideau River.
• Secure building with front entry intercom access
• Clean, quiet building with long-term tenants
• Hardwood floors and ceramic tile throughout
• Fridge, stove and dishwasher in an open-concept kitchen / dining / living area with granite countertops and breakfast bar
• Spacious balcony
• 2 full bathrooms with granite countertops and cabinet storage (1 on first floor and 1 on second floor)
• 4 very spacious and bright bedrooms with large closets (1 on first floor and 3 on second floor)
• Laundry facilities on-site (coin-operated)
• Parking available ($100/month)
• No pets and no smoking please (thank you)
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE MULTIPLE UNITS IN SANDY HILL FROM BACHELOR APARTMENTS TO 5 BEDROOM HOMES. PLEASE INQUIRE BY EMAIL WITH DETAILS OF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND A REPLY WITH PICTURES AND DETAILS WILL GLADLY BE PROVIDED. THANK YOU.
OTHER AVAILABLE UNITS FOR MAY / JUNE LEASE START DATES:
• 4 bedroom apt – Cobourg Street - $2800 + hydro (basement with patio)
• 3 bedroom apts – Nelson Street + Russell Avenue - from $2100 + heat + hydro (with balcony)
• 3 bedroom apt - Sweetland Avenue (no dishwasher or laundry) - $1775 + hydro
• 2 bedroom apts - Nelson Street + Russell Avenue - from $1500 + hydro (with balcony)
• Rooms in a furnished, all-female home – Somerset St East - from $750 all-inclusive
Viewings can be arranged by calling or texting 613.291.2836.
Thank you for your interest!