Private, furnished custom designed room for rent in heritage downtown building
362 Friel St - Ottawa, ON K1N 7W6
This nice heritage apartment building named Traymore, located in Sandy Hill (Downtown), features unfurnished bachelor, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, available on long term basis.
Our apartment provides amenities such as kitchen, fridge, oven, stove, WIFI (35$ extra a month), parking (100$ dollar extra a month) and coin operated laundry machines located in a shared laundry room in the basement of the building. Hydro is not included
It is well organized and suitable for families, students, tourists, budget travelers or people looking for accommodation on a long term basis.
The closest intersection is Laurier Av and King Edward Ave.
Clean, stylish and newly renovated apartments located in this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs.
- Balcony (In select units)
The Neighbourhood (Sandy Hill)
There are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Laurier Ave (2 minute walk)...
- Pizza Lover's
- Laurier Social House
- The MoonDog, Pub & Grill
- Al Basha Shawarma
10 Minute walk to Metro grocery store (245 Rideau Street)
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 5 minute walk to University of Ottawa
- 6 Minute walk to Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
- 10 Minute walk to Parliament Hill
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Centre
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Canal
- 15 Minute walk to the ByWard Market
- 20 Minute walk to the National Gallery of Canada
- 35 Minute walk to the Canadian Museum of History
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
5 Minute Walk to Laurier Station (major bus station), it's just down the road.