Newly Renovated 2-bedroom upstairs unit in prime location. Price includes all utilities (Internet/TV not included). Features of the house:
· 12-minute walk to Scarborough Go Station. The station has free parking as well (2-minute drive)
· 34 minutes’ door-door to Union Station/Bay street on the GO Train.
· 20 Minute walk to Warden Station (TTC)
· Lots of parking available
· Walking distance to Elementary & High schools
· Walking distance to Grocery Store, Bank, Shopping Plaza and more.
· Air conditioned
· Newly renovated kitchen/bathroom, new lighting fixtures/ceiling fans, entire unit freshly painted by move in date.
· Access to fully fenced backyard, deck, & front/back garden.
· Washer and dryer included in the unit.
· Extra insulation & thicker drywall between upstairs and downstairs unit to limit sound.
· Lawn/Snow removal done by landlord
This is the upstairs unit in a 2-unit bungalow. The downstairs unit is currently still being renovated with expected occupancy in the late summer.
Tenants will be screened to ensure responsible reasonable renters. This will include a questionnaire and/or reference checks. TV/Internet is not included in the rental price but depending on tenants could be organized to be split among the two units to save costs.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or to arrange a contact free showing. Thank you. Please serious inquiries only. Can do showings weekdays between 5pm-9pm.
Move in date is flexible but earliest will be July 11th and latest August 1st.