Amenities & Features of Apartments
These spacious, newly painted suites have large balconies with spectacular views of the Ellesmere Ravine and parks in the area. There are laundry facilities on site and 24-hour security. This is a clean, well-maintained building with controlled access and beautifully landscaped grounds. Parking is available and all utilities are included.
- Balconies overlooking Ellesmere Ravine
- Utilities included in rent
- Freshly painted apartment suites
- On-site laundry room
- Controlled Access, Security Patrols, Surface and Underground Parking
- Large open courtyard in front of the apartment building
- Close to University of Toronto-Scarborough Campus
- Highway Access, Grocery/Supermarket
- Pharmacy, Shopping, Restaurants
- Hospital, Community Center, Movie/Theatre, Public Park, Middle School, Elementary School, University College, and Daycare Center.
This high-rise building at 70 Mornelle Court is located in the Morningside Avenue and Ellesmere Road area of Scarborough and is surrounded by many parks, ravines, and green areas. Highland Creek Park is a short walk with its many hiking, walking, and cycling trails. The University of Toronto Scarborough Campus and the Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital are close by. There are also many schools to choose from within walking distance. Malvern Town Centre Shopping Mall is minutes away with 74 stores, and services. The TTC is at the door and Highway 401 is a short drive. This building is great for families, singles or seniors.