Fully renovated, stunning basement containing 3-bedrooms & 1 washroom is ready for move in at a family bungalow! Conveniently located between the intersections of Markham and Eglinton and Markham and Lawrence, the bungalow is steps away from TTC bus stop (102 bus route), 20-minute direct bus ride to Centennial College. Walking distance to Cedarbrook Junior Public School & Cedarbrae Collegiate Institute, Toronto Public Library, parks, and minutes away from shopping mall & hospital.
The owner is seeking to welcome AAA tenants while providing the following facilities:
1. Separate, private entrance to basement
2. 3 Bedrooms with hardwood floors, plenty of natural light, and ample storage space
3. 1 fully renovated, 3-piece washroom
4. Living, dining area and kitchen with an open concept design and hardwood floors
5. Laundry located in common area, shared with main floor tenants
6. 1 Parking space available on driveway (driveway is shared with main floor tenants)
7. Central heating and air conditioner
8. Unfurnished, fridge and stove included
9. No smoking
Monthly rent + utilities: $1,500 base rent and Utilities $300; extra charge for parking space
Preferred tenant: Small family or Students
To secure the place, tenant is required to provide 1st month’s rent and the last month’s rent deposit. (cash or certified cheque)
Showings are available on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays through advance booking.
If interested, please contact: 647 927 4937 between 10am to 09pm on weekdays and after 10am on weekends.
1. Proof of employment or source of income is required
2. References and Guarantee
3. Credit check and credit references