Amenities & Features of Apartments
- Laundry is available.
- Heated direct access underground parking.
- Management office on site.
- Closed circuit cameras installed in the apartment building for added security.
- The front entrance has ramp access.
- Quiet friendly apartment building,
- Close to public and separate schools, walking distance to great shopping.
- One streetcar to the subway.
- The streetcar stop on King St. is just one block away, and to downtown, it's about 15 minutes away.
- The lake is just a 10-minute walk.
- Quick access to the Gardiner Expressway.
Ideal location for young professionals who want to live and work close to downtown. Renovated bachelors starting at $1,325.00 per month, water and heat included. One & 2 bedrooms also available immediately-call for size availability and rates.
All available apartments are freshly painted and have gleaming hardwood floors in bed and living room areas. Kitchens and bathrooms are updated or new. Most units have a private balcony, laundry facilities are on site, storage lockers and underground heated parking are also available.
Well maintained, quiet, secure and exceptionally clean buildings, beautifully landscaped located just south of King Street on the border of trendy Liberty Village. A vibrant residential neighborhood with easy access to downtown via public transit and for drivers to the Gardiner Expressway and other major roads in and out of the city. Walking distance to public schools, shopping and recreational activities with Lake Ontario hiking and biking trails just 2 blocks south.
The management team is in the building for prompt and efficient service.
- 7am-3: 30 pm Monday to Friday
- 7am-12: 30 pm on Saturdays
Call 416-897-0132 or 647-449-9305 for further rental or viewing appointment information