Amenities & Features of Apartments
- Laundry is available.
- Heated direct access underground parking.
- Management office on site.
- Closed circuit cameras installed in the apartment building for added security.
- The front entrance has ramp access.
- Quiet friendly apartment building,
- Close to public and separate schools, walking distance to great shopping.
- One streetcar to the subway.
- The streetcar stop on King St. is just one block away, and to downtown, it's about 15 minutes away.
- The lake is just a 10-minute walk.
- Quick access to the Gardiner Expressway.
Ideal location for young professionals who want to live and work close to downtown. Renovated bachelors starting at $1,395.00 per month, water, heat , stove and fridge included.
Bright apartments with windows in both living and bedroom areas. Many have been updated or renovated with new bathrooms and kitchens, gleaming parquet floors in bedroom and living room area and tiled in bathrooms. Most have private balconies, some even with a lake view.
Well maintained, quiet, secure and exceptionally clean buildings, beautifully landscaped located just south of King Street on the border of trendy Liberty Village. A vibrant residential neighborhood with easy access to downtown via public transit and for drivers to the Gardiner Expressway and other major roads in and out of the city. Walking distance to public schools, shopping and recreational activities with Lake Ontario hiking and biking trails just 2 blocks south.
The management team in the building for prompt and efficient service.
- 7am-3: 30 pm Monday to Friday
- 7am-12: 30 pm on Saturdays
Call 647-449-9305 or 416-897-0132 for further rental or viewing appointment information