Private, furnished custom designed room for rent in heritage downtown building
Ideal for working family, couple, or two professionals
* Safe, secure low rise, fresh, clean building - for tidy, reliable tenants
* Includes Utilities (excluding hydro and cable) Internet and Washer/Dryer & Dishwasher in apartment
* Amenities close by: Metro grocery, 3 banks, Walmart, School, Library, restaurants, TH - across street - Amesbury Park close by,
* 3 m to Hwys 401, 400 TTC at your door and 10 m bus to Lawrence W subway
* Locker room to share, fitness room with equipment and bike storage rooms in building provided
* Kitchen (lots of closet space) and a 4 pc. bathroom
* Images that are current shoe a 'crowded' look because of people living in the unit; other images were taken earlier when the unit was empty
* Parking deal available at 35$ per month for a limited time
* Available June 1, 2016
* 1 year lease preferred, 1st & last month's rent, References checked, no smoking in unit
5 minute walk to area full of restaurants, boutiques, parks, community centre, banks, 24 hour grocery and coffee stores.
Initial deposit of $500 required with Offer to Rent - Balance of First and Last Month's rent required prior to move in. ($500 deposits is part of first and last month's rent)
Please call 416-627-5447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for viewing – note viewings are by appointment only. Next showing is Tue May 3 between 6 and 8 pm.