Furnished 1-BR condo downtown Toronto. with XL private terrace.
- $1,950/month (utilities includes)
- 1-BR with extra-large terrace
- Available April 1, 2021.
Kings Court (at 230 King Street E., Toronto) is a modern and beautiful condo building nestled in the heart of Old Town Toronto, with the TTC at your doorstep. Minutes away from St Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Toronto Waterfront and Financial District.
- This is a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, fully furnished suite with extra-large private terrace.
- 600 sq/ft 1-bedroom furnished condo at King St E & Sherbourne St.
- 400sq/ft private terrace with BBQ and large planter boxes.
- Open concept kitchen & living room.
- Enjoy your meals at the breakfast bar.
- Living room is bright with big windows!
- Fully Furnished!
- Ensuite laundry.
- Large private terrace, ideal for entertaining and gardening!
- Access to rooftop gym, hot tub & sauna.
- Visitor parking
- Queen size bed
- Side tables
- Bar stools
- Built-in desk
- Large street TV with cable box.
- Contemporary artwork on walls.
- Private terrace includes its own patio furniture, BBQ and large planter boxes.
- Ensuite laundry (washer & drying)
- King Court condominium features a restored bank facade and grand rotunda entrance to welcome you to this landmark building.
- Exceptional amenities including 24/7 concierge, gym, hot tub, sauna, party room, rooftop terrace with BBQ’s and an in-house building manager.
- Kings Court is located on the corner of King St E. and Sherbourne St. and offers convenient access to the TTC and quick and easy entrance to Toronto’s major highway arteries such as the Don Valley Parkway, QEW, Lakeshore Boulevard and the Queensway.
- 230 King Street E. is conveniently located on the fringe of the Distillery District and a short walk to the St. Lawrence Market and the downtown financial core. Easy access to nearby grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, art galleries, and the Toronto waterfront. Truly a dream location for professionals or anyone wanting the city at their fingertips.
Parking and Storage Lockers:
- Parking and storage locker is not included. But can be available at an additional cost through the building. Visitor parking is available.
Utilities: ALL INCLUDED!
Included in your rent is:
- Heating/AC (you control the temperature!)
- *Tenant is responsible for their own internet/cable.
- Applicants must submit an Ontario Rental Application
- Link to Ontario Rental Application (410) form:
In addition, applicants will need to submit:
- Letter of employment
- Credit check (TransUnion or Equifax)
- Previous tenancy reference
- Upon acceptance, the first and last month’s rent along with signing a one-year lease (new Ontario Standard Lease 2018) will be required. A $200 deposit is required for keys and fobs.
Scheduling a viewing: