Suites 203 & 204 (2 Bedroom): $2,995 per month plus $250 per month for fixed rate utilities
34 Noble Street is a Professionally Managed Boutique Building with only 18 Live/Work Hard Loft Suites that features a significantly Reduced covid-19 risk compared to other buildings. The health and safety of resident's is drastically increased as a result of not having elevators, limited indoor common areas, frequent building cleaning and reduced common area traffic due to the small number of building occupants.
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms Featuring Custom Chandelier Designer Lighting, Custom Millwork Closets, Exposed Original Brick Walls, West Facing Views and USB Receptacles.
- Living Room Features High 12 Foot Ceilings with Custom Chandelier Designer Lighting
- 1 Full Six Piece Huge Tiled Bathroom with Oversized Glass Entry Standing Shower, Separate Soaker Tub, Porcelain Countertop Double Vanity (Single Vanity For Unit 203), Porcelain Toilet and Custom Chandelier Designer Lighting.
-The Suite Features Central Heating and Air Conditioning with the Temperature Controlled in the Suite.
- New Condo Hardwood Flooring and Brick Walls throughout the Suite.
- Kitchen Featuring Almost New Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances, Including Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Dishwasher, Over the Range Microwave Convection Oven, Pullout Faucet, Cesar Stone Countertops, New European Style Cabinetry and Washer/Dryer Combo Unit.
- Additional Laundry Machines and Recycling are Conveniently located in the Building Common Area.
- Building Features Controlled Access Entry
- All the Suites are Cable and Phone Ready.
- Permit Street Parking may be Available
This boutique, Professionally Managed building is located steps from the Queen Street West streetcar. Conveniently located in close proximity to Metro, LCBO, Cool Cafes and unique shops of West Queen West and Top Rated Restaurants and Nightlife of Liberty Village.
MOVE IN DATE:
Notes: Non-Smoking in the Building