250 St George Street
|None||2||1||1,100 sq. ft.||$2,850|
Prime Annex Location. Rarely available amazing large 2 bedroom Condo in vintage Victorian 3 story building. High ceilings, oak floors, decks, bay windows, air conditioned, parking. An opportunity to live at historic Audley Court! Loaded With Charm & Character
Available: June 1 or July 1
Walking distance to University of Toronto, Royal Ontario Museum, Galleries, and Business Area. Historically preserved large vintage condo in Audley Court. On wonderful tree lined quiet Kendal Avenue overlooking neighborhood friendly Jean Sibelius Park.
View more pictures on photo gallery at primeannex.webs.com
· TWO fabulous spacious decks. Magnificent Victorian front deck and a very private 20 foot back deck.
Voted ‘best garden’ in the Annex
· Air Conditioned. Ductless air installed in 2014. Ceiling fans.
· En suite laundry facilities
· Parking space
· Bright and airy. Feels like a home, and not a condo
· Oak hardwood original floors
· Formal Living/Dining rooms
· One bedroom overlooks park. 2nd bedroom overlooks lovely wooden covered deck
· Charming alcove
· Very bright unit, mature trees surround suite.
· High ceilings
· Bay windows
· Very quiet and well maintained building - mostly owner occupied
· Gas double range
· Storage area
· BBQ permitted on decks
· 2 separate entrances
· Hydro included
· In the heart of the Annex proper, on Kendal Avenue
· Superb access to public transit – sets to subway station and bus routes
· Walking distance to retail and food shops, including LCBO, Shoppers Drug mart.
· City destinations a walk away. The Royal Ontario Museum, Yorkville, University of Toronto
· Steps away to wide variety of restaurants, pubs, and various eateries of differing price ranges and cuisines.
· Nearby outdoor activities – parks, playgrounds and trails
This Victoria era, Circa 1912 Heritage Annex Condo was converted In 1986. This sensational property is well maintained as an intimate 8 Unit Building. ‘Audley Court’ listed as a historical building by the Heritage Preservation Board, City of Toronto. It was built by remarkably prolific architect John Hunt Stanford.
No smoking or pet rule.
Rent $2850.00, hydro included.
Contact: email@example.com or 416. 630.2177