697 Eglinton, Unit 402 - $1,845 per month Plus $150 per Month For Fixed-Rate Utilities Plus Hydro
697 Eglinton Avenue West is a professionally managed boutique building with only 33 suites that features a significantly Reduced Covid-19 Risk compared to other buildings.
The health and safety of residents is drastically increased as a result of limited indoor common areas, frequent building cleaning and reduced common area traffic due to the small number of building occupants.
- The Suite Features Two Bedrooms and Living Area
- The Bathroom Features 1 Full Four Piece Tiled Bathroom with a Soaker Tub
- Kitchen Features New European Style Cabinetry, Cesar Stone Countertops and Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances Including Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher and Convection Microwave
- The Suite Features In-Suite Washer/Dryer Combo Unit
- Hardwood Style Flooring Throughout the Unit
- Additional Laundry Machines and Bicycle Parking are Conveniently located in the Building Common Area
- Building Features Controlled Access Entry
- Secure Underground Parking and Storage Lockers Available at an Additional Cost
- All the Suites are Cable and Phone Ready
This boutique, professionally-managed building is located minutes from the Yonge/Eglinton subway station and across the road from a future Eglinton LRT station (Chaplin Station). Close to Avenue and Eglinton cross-section (ex. banks, groceries, restaurants, movie theatres).
MOVE IN DATE:
Original list price was $2,495/month Plus $150/Month for Fixed-Rate Utilities Plus Hydro with a limited time discount to $1,845/month Plus $150/Month for Fixed-Rate Utilities Plus Hydro available for a lease signed prior to May 15, 2021.
Please respond to this ad and speak to one of our leasing associates to discuss the terms and conditions of this one-of-a-kind opportunity.