Be the first to rent this fully renovated, modern, bright and spacious upper unit in a home located in the heart of one of Toronto's most desirable neighbourhood Annex/Seaton Village.
You will be conveniently situated within walking distance to Bloor St. Shops and Restaurants, grocery stores, U of T, George Brown College, R.O.M., Yorkville, Christie Pitts Park, two main subway stations (Christie and Bathurst) and so much more.
- Covered front porch to your private entrance where you can sit outside and enjoy the quiet tree-lined street
- 3 bedrooms (Bedroom # 1 11 x 12 with large bay window and lots of closet space, Bedroom # 2 11 x 10 with closet, Bedroom #3 10 x 7). Each room features an exposed brick wall, large windows, and soundproof insulation between rooms for additional privacy.
- Huge bathroom with double vanity and lots of storage space, brand new 60 x 72inch luxurious soaker tub, brand new rain shower head, marble tile throughout
- Main floor is 900 sq ft of open concept kitchen/living/dining space from front to back with 12 ft ceilings, exposed brick in the kitchen, stainless steel appliances (36 in gas stove, 36 inch counter depth french doors fridge with ice and water dispenser, dishwasher), pot filler over the stove, powder room and more!
- shared laundry onsite
- Nest thermostat
- Central A/C
- walkout to fully enclosed backyard with deck and BBQ
- plenty of street parking (at tenant's expense)
- non-smoking unit
- utilities included
1 year lease. References required (Employment and previous landlord if applicable). Credit background required.