Private, furnished custom designed room for rent in heritage downtown building
|Friday, December 08||6:00PM - 7:00PM|
|Saturday, December 09||6:00PM - 7:00PM|
|Sunday, December 10||2:00PM - 4:00PM|
Lease Term: Lease Term
lower level 1 bedroom apartment in Upper Beaches within walking distance of Woodbine Subway station! Located in a quaint house in the upper beaches, you are situated in the perfect location to be close to work and play!
Unit includes overlooking Woodbine Ave for lounging and having a drink during the summer months.
who craves a bit more open green space, wants to be walking distance from the beach and prefers to live in a quieter family oriented neighbourhood but still wants a short commute to the city.
• Woodbine bus stop (92) directly in front of neighbour
• 3 minute walk to Gerrard St. streetcar (506)
• 10 minute walk to Woodbine subway station
• 12 minute walk to Queen St. streetcar (501)
• 15 minute walk to Woodbine Beach and Kew Beach
• Steps from little India (15 min walk)
• Short street car ride to Leslieville (15 min)
• Shops, cafes, groceries, pharmacy, all major banks, Dollarama (10 min walk)
• Local Park (3 min walk)
• Local bakery, schools, hospital and bike trails close by.
• Rental application
• Credit check (Equifax or TransUnion)
• Letter of employment
• Tenant insurance
• First and last month rent
Due to allergies, Non-Smokers and NO Pets please.