41, Miller Street, Toronto
Private, furnished custom designed room for rent in heritage downtown building
60 Heintzman St - Toronto, ON M6P 5A1
|2 Bedroom||2||2.0||1,000 sq. ft.||Oct 01, 2017||$2,300|
Note: Pics are from when I was living there (my furniture). Will update later with tenant-supplied pics.
Available Oct 1. Amazing layout in this corner unit on 16th floor with clear panoramic views south to the lake, east, and north over the whole Junction area. High 9 foot ceilings (only two floors in building have high ceilings). I had builder convert from 3bdrm to 2bdrm to create an XL master bdrm. The building is called Heintzman Place, in the heart of the Junction.
* Large windows facing south, west, and north (yes three directions!). Built-in window shades included.
* Hand-scraped dark hardwood floors.
* Master bedroom - huge space can fit a king size bed and a sitting area with sofa + table. Three large windows, and lots of closet space + shelving.
* 2nd bedroom - double sliding doors for closet. Could also be office/nursery.
* Ensuite bathroom - 3pce bathroom with tub
* 2nd bathroom - 3pce bathroom with shower stall glass door.
* 6 Appliances: dishwasher, oven/range, microwave with fume-hood, fridge, washer, and dryer
* Balcony with unobstructed view of gorgeous sunsets
* Oversized underground parking spot in prime location
* Large locker (very close the parking spot)
* 24/7 security
* Kids play room
* Gym / Fitness room
* Party rooms for rent
* "Green" garbage disposal with recycling and composting chute options
$2300 - parking, locker included. Hydro (approx $50/month), cable, internet not included. No smoking. Credit check, employment verification and references will be required.