AVAILABLE FOR RENT - RIVER RIDGE CONDOMINIUM – 1 HICKORY TREE RD., Toronto, ON M9N 3W4 2
Beautiful Spacious Fully Renovated 2 Bedroom and den, 2 Bathroom Condominium (1003 sq. feet) with Full Luxury Amenities
Available for move-in June 1 2019
Rent: $2,350 per month
On the 8th Floor of building
Rent includes 1 underground parking spot, Rogers cable box, dishwasher, washer and dryer in the suite, all utilities (hydro, water, electricity, central AC and central heating) and full luxury condominium amenities
Main Intersection: Weston and Lawrence; 3 minutes walking distance to Weston GO Station
• Condo is freshly painted and upgraded
• Condo has south-east exposure overlooking gorgeous Humber River and Weston Lions park and trails (public ice hockey indoor arena, soccer, baseball fields, etc. 5 minutes walking distance). Building has private entrance to park.
• Solarium/Den is open concept with the living room and dining room
• Master bedroom has two sets of closets for Him and Her
• Light colour laminate flooring (warm during winter)
• Exceptionally maintained condominium building
• Washer, dryer, and dishwasher in the suite
• 24hr security concierge and security guard • Free underground visitors’ parking • Gym/fitness room, tennis court, indoor pool, heated indoor jacuzzi, saunas (separate for men and women), party room (which can be rented), library, outdoor sunning deck and gardens, outdoor terrace, etc. • Condo is 3 min. walking distance to Weston GO Train Station (this is one UP Express train stop away from Pearson Airport (or 10 km distance/15 minutes by car). Or 14 minutes by GO Train to Union Station. • Location is very convenient for commuters • Weston Lions Park provides access to biking and hiking trails, connecting to Lake Ontario & waterfront trails • Located steps away from TTC, near HWY 401, HWY 400 (north), HWY 427 (west), & the future Eglinton Crosstown Line • Affordable supermarkets, grocery stores, and restaurants 5-10 mins walking distance • Very walkable (score 85), excellent transit access (score 79), very bikeable (bike score 88)
• No pets or smoking please • Credit check is required • Minimum 1 year lease.
Standard first and last month’s rent deposit required.
Viewings are by appointment. For more information please call home Tel: 416-249-8550 or cell 647-401-1823 or Email [email protected]