FOR RENT: Large 800 Sq.Ft. 1+1 Condo Unit Downtown Toronto, Fully Furnished with Utilities
AMAZING FULLY FURNISHED UNIT in a boutique building within the heart of the financial district, close to St. Lawrence Market and Distillery District. Right off King Street East Subway and Streetcar lines. Conveniently located close to all shopping locations, Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas Square, convenience stores, supermarkets and top rated coffee shops in downtown Toronto. Walking distance to Union Station, Colleges & Universities, St. James Park, Safe and Friendly neighbourhood in old town historic Toronto. For drivers, immediate access to the Gardiner Expressway and Don Valley Parkway.
- 800+ Sq.Ft Large Open Concept Condo with lots of bright light
- 1 Bedroom Fully Furnished with large closets & armoire
- 1 Bathroom + in-suite Washer & Dryer
- Kitchen with latest stainless steel appliances and Dishwasher
- Den fully furnished ready for executive or student use
- Living Room with LCD TV and Speaker System
- Large Island with seating and open concept dining area
- Large Ceiling to Floor Glass Wall Window with Juliet balcony with street views
- Executive Concierge & Lobby Services
- Full Gym & Yoga Room
- Rooftop Patio Overlooking the cityscape views + BBQ
- Large Fully Furnished Luxury Party Room
- Underground & Street Visitor Parking
- Back Garden Courtyard
The Rezen Condo is a unique architectural design by the Times Group Development Group featuring a cube atop of cube design of glass, brick and steel. This 13-storey condo features 136 residential units along with one live/work unit and two retail (commercial) units. Ideally located in the St. Lawrence Market allows for a stroll through Old Toronto, down to the Farmers Market Saturday Mornings, or the convenience of the St. Lawrence Market, Sugar Beach, Eaton Centre, Distillery District, or Financial Area.
Enjoy the view of the chefs at work in the renowned George Brown Culinary School, recently renovated, with the idea of the public being able to watch the students at their stations or the Culinary College Restaurant – The Chefs House down the street at King St. and Frederick Street.
For more pictures and videos please visit either Gallery link below:
Contact Rohan for pricing, viewing & availability: [email protected] or 647.982.5550