A beautiful house for rent in the Beechwood Community! The house is perfect for families, couples, or groups of professionals to settle into Waterloo. Available from July! Let's check out the perks:
- 30 seconds to 29 bus stop
- 3 min drive to Costco
- 5 mins drive to The Boardwalk (Walmart, Cinema, Restaurants, etc)
- 10 mins drive to highway
- 10 mins drive to the University of Waterloo
- Located in a quiet, beautiful community. All neighbors are honest, friendly Canadian families who have lived in this region for a long time.
- 4 Bedrooms: 1 with an ensuite bathroom, 1 with a walk-in closet (master bedroom)
- 2.5 Bathrooms: 1 attached to a bedroom, 1 shared by 3 other bedrooms, 0.5 beside living room
- All House Appliances included! Beds, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer, Dining table set, Living room table set, Sofa... move in with your bags!
- A garage in addition to a 2-car driveway
- A beautiful and large yard with a balcony looking over it
Near-by School Look-ups (Less than 5-min drive):
-Public: Abraham Erb Public School, Centennial Public School, Edna Staebler Public School, Keatsway Public School, Laurelwood Public School, Mary Johnston Public School, Vista Hills Public School, Westvale Public School
-Catholic: Holy Rosary Catholic Elementary School, St. Nicholas Catholic School
-Private: Kitchener-Waterloo Bilingual School, Maison Montessori Bilingual School
-Public: Sir John A. Macdonald Secondary School
Note: Credit checks and proof of income are mandatory.
Q: Is it available?
A: If the ad is up, yes!
Q: When is it available for viewing?
A: Given the current virus situation, I'm providing a virtual tour. Leave an email and I can email you the video showcasing the house!