Large Newly Renovated Bright 2brm Apartment in vibrant Eglinton West neighborhood just off Keele and Eglinton.
Easy commute to the downtown core, Highways 401 & 400, Allen Expressway. Keele & Eglinton West subway short and *FEW STEPS* walk from the upcoming (& the much anticipated) Keelsdale Crosstown LRT station!
Tons of local restaurants, shopping and grocery conveniences within minutes including Stockyards to the south and Lawrence Square to the north. Short ride to High Park and the Lake down Keele St.
• Crisp white walls with rich laminate floors throughout
• High ceilings and large windows with custom blinds
• Convenient white custom kitchen with large stainless-steel sink
• Stainless steel appliances
• Fridge with bottom freezer for max convenience
• Flat-top stove and built-in microwave range
• Spacious bath with deep soaker tub and beautiful finishes
• Large Master bedroom with decent closet
• Fantastic and professional landlord
• Only two residential units with one pleasant professional neighbor.
For more information, please reply with your name, number and your availability for a showing.
Rent is $1695 + hydro & 25% water bill
Available for immediate occupancy or negotiable
Professional Application process applies. Minimum 1 year lease, long-term preferred.