Renovated Rental - 3 Bedroom(Plus Den) + 1 1/2 BATH
8 Lambert Ave - https://goo.gl/maps/UAF6jSWnw6YL1bX39
Unit location: St Clair Ave West & Caledonia Ave Intersection
Quick Move-in available! Please leave a callback phone number and we can coordinate.
Newly Renovated Unit on a quiet street.! New windows and insulation for ultra low utility costs.Large Windows, Upgraded Kitchen With Quartz Counters And New Stainless Steel Appliances (all included).
Bathroom + Powder room on Main Floor.
Open Layout! Parking and Laundry Available. (Shared Laundry in the common area with basement)
Great Rear Patio Area with Laneway Garage.Street Parking is available in addition to private laneway garage
Fantastic neighbourhood with plenty of things to do.
St.Clair TTC Transit is just around the corner.
Joseph J. Piccininni Community Center with Outdoor Pool and Earlscourt Public Park is a Short walking distance away.
Great Food and Drink businesses in the area. Close to Plenty Of Amenities!
**Applicants must be able to provide first and last months rent & proof of employment.
Please leave a phone number to discuss further. What is the desired move-in date and how many people would occupy?
Basic Pre- site visit questions:
1) Do you currently rent or own?
2) Are you currently employed (term of length)? Is the reason for the move related to employment or other?
3)Are you able to provide proof of renters insurance and employment when requested
4) How many people would live in the unit?
6)Are you able to provide the first and last month’s rent?
8) In relation to COVID 19 - Have you recently ( within the last 2-3 months) travelled outside Canada or have come into contact with someone ( within the last 2-3 months) who has travelled outside Canada?
Self-Declaration for Visitors
1) Have you returned from any country within the last 120 days? Yes /No
2) Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 120 days? Yes/ No
3) Have you been in close contact with anyone who has travelled within the last 120 days to an outside country of Canada? Yes /No
4) Have you or other occupants experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 90 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)? Yes /No
If the answer is “yes” to any of the questions, access to the facility will be denied
Pets will be considered (providing proof of recent veterinary vaccination: certificate - link below:
Please leave a callback phone number and we can coordinate.